Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Would You Like To Hear About?

Hello, fellow bloggers. Part of my being consistant with my music is the fact that I have fans of whom are always providing new topics and ideas for me to make music about. Whether or not you enjoy my music (which can be heard on myspace.com/zinzetazeta, youtube.com/zinzeta), you're always welcome to let me know some interesting topics you may want to hear about in my next song, whether it's rap, rock etc., I'll do what I can to make your thoughts and opinions heard through me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear the new song you was telling me about.
    But something I would like for you to write about is how passionate artist are about their art (whatever type) and the emphasis on promoting individuality and creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, E! That sounds like a great concept! I'll let you know as soon as I start working on it.

    ReplyDelete